Hermann Stadium, or fully, Robert R. Hermann Stadium is located in Midtown St. Louis, on the campus of Saint Louis University. Both the SLU men and women soccer teams play here. Also, several other events take place here, such as pep rallies and the University's Relay for Life.
Originally opened for play in 1990 as The Billiken Sports Center, the facility was home to the men's soccer team until 1994. It also served as a site for NCAA Division I and II playoff games and as a home field for other local collegiate soccer programs when their fields were unplayable due to severe weather conditions.
- 2000 Conference USA Women's Soccer Championships
- 2000 Conference USA Men's Soccer Championships
- 2002 Conference USA Men's Soccer Championships
- 200] Conference USA Women's Soccer Championships
- 2005 Atlantic 10 Men's Soccer Championships
- 2006 Atlantic 10 Women's Soccer Championships
- 2006 NCAA Men's College Cup
<googlemap lat="38.634581" lon="-90.230353" zoom="16" width="700" controls="large">38.637539, -90.232627, 221 N Grand Blvd St Louis, MO38.634581, -90.230353</googlemap>