Marillac College was a Catholic sisters' college in St. Louis. Like other sisters' colleges, it was dedicated to the education of future nuns and other religious workers, though it was also open to members of the laity. It closed in 1974.
Operated by the Daughters of Charity, the college was named after the order's co-founder, Saint Louise de Marillac. It opened in 1955 and was first accredited in 1960. Unlike some sisters' colleges, it had a full four-year Bachelor's-granting program. Aside from theological and philosophical fields, instruction was given in secular subjects, including nursing, mathematics, optometry, English, and American studies.
The Marillac campus was acquired by the University of Missouri-St. Louis by 1976.
- Holdings of the Daughters of Charity, Marillac Provincilate
- Higher Learning Commission: Marillac College