Rosati-Kain High School
Rosati-Kain High School is an all-girls Catholic high school in St. Louis. Rosati-Kain is accredited as a college preparatory school by the North Central Association, the Missouri Department of Education, and the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Saint Louis.
In 1911, the School Sisters of Notre Dame and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet joined their two centers to start Rosati-Kain High School with the mission of educating young women. By the mid 1940s, over 1,000 students attended Rosati-Kain in two different shifts, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Rosati-Kain became the first high school in the St. Louis area to racially integrate, enrolling five black students in 1946. Rosati-Kain has changed greatly over the past 95 years, morphing from a typical all-female finishing school to become a college preparatory high school for girls.
Located in St. Louis' historic Central West End, Rosati-Kain is directly across from the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis and a mile from Forest Park, Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University and St. Louis University. Rosati-Kain is located on the northeast corner of Lindell and Newstead.
4389 Lindell Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63108
Phone: (314) 533-8513
Fax: (314) 533-1618
<googlemap lat="38.64209" lon="-90.253447" zoom="17" width="700" controls="large">38.641962, -90.253753, 4389 Lindell Blvd 38.641962, -90.253753, 4389 Lindell Blvd </googlemap>