Tower Grove South
Tower Grove South is the neighborhood directly south of Tower Grove Park in South St. Louis. It is also adjacent to the South Grand business district, which is known for having a wide variety of ethnic restaurants, coffee shops, and bars. The neighborhood has been developing steadily, with many homes and buildings being rehabbed and new businesses opening over the past 10-15 years.
- Tower Grove South's Neighborhood Website
- 15thWardSTL.org Blog
- Tower Grove Heights Website (12-block area inside Tower Grove South)
- Grand Oak Hill Community Corporation
- Tower Grove South Neighborhood Yahoo Group/E-mail list
- Tower Grove South Moms Yahoo Group/E-mail list for parents in Tower Grove South
- Neighborhood History by Norbury Wagman An excellent overview and history of the area from the early 1980's.
<googlemap lat="38.596901" lon="-90.257613" zoom="14" width="700" controls="large">38.596883, -90.256033, Tower Grove South, St. Louis, MO, USA</googlemap>